What are you going to do with all that free time between semesters?
Oh, I know! Visit the University of Saint Francis!
Bring a coat when you visit! ... and maybe a hat and some mittens!
Our visit program is pretty spectacular. We’ve set it up so if you visit, you’ll get to do the things you want to see. These things may include, but certainly are not limited to:
• Taking a Tour
• Seeing a dorm room
• Checking out our high-tech labs and studios
• Talking to an admissions counselor about programs and financial aid
• Eating in our dining hall
Now, I would normally offer you the ability to sit in on a class, but hey… our professors get to have a vacation too! Essentially…. We want you to have a good time while you’re here. We also want you to see the things you’d be using as one of our students.
There are two ways to set up a visit:
1. Call us! 260.399.8000 or 800.729.4732. When we answer the phone, just say “I’d like to set up a visit,” and we’ll say “Great.*”
2. Schedule a visit online. We’ll call you back if the time you requested works for us.
See? Easy! We’ll see you on campus, soon.
Get some good use out of that vacation time!
*Actual exclamation may vary to include fantastic, wonderful, smashing, and/or splendid.